Mackenzie has recently decided that it is fun to take her diaper off. It is only mildly annoying, I mean, I have gone through this stage with Kyle before, so it's not really anything new.
Well, I was telling my mom about it the other day, and she said "Duck Tape"
Today was the first time Kenzie has tried it again since that conversation with my mom, so we tried it. First we tried just putting the tape over the Velcro, but she ripped it off before we had even put the tape on the other side of the diaper. We ended up having to put the tape all the way around the diaper. It wasn't very fashionable, but she left it on. We haven't had to tape any more diapers after this one so maybe she is over it. Yeah I know she's probably not, but I can wish cant I?



3 comments:
That's awesome!! Inventive idea.
I remember my mom having to do that with someone, too. It works! Eventually they move on and find something else to do. :)
We had to do that with Michael. I am hoping not for Grace, as long as we keep her in 1 piece p.j's she seems to be okay.
Post a Comment