I got this idea from another blog, and I thought that it was a really neat idea.
I have always wondered who stops by my blog. I myself love to follow the links on my friends blogs to see if I can find people that I know, and I actually have found a lot of old friends that way!
I know of a few people who stop by my blog, and I also know that there are some that stop by that I don't know. So I was just wondering if you would mind leaving a comment to this post if you stop by my blog. I am just really curious to see who all stops by! THANKS!!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I WAS JUST WONDERING...
Posted by Courtney at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I think it's very interesting to see who looks at my blog too Courtney. What a great idea to post this!
Well you caught me- I found your blog and just stopped by for the first time!! Darling children. I'm so hpapy for you and your new family. Just wanted to thank you for always being so kind all through high school. You are always so happy. And GIRL YOU CAN SURE SING!! Such a beautiful voice! I hope you are still using your talent!
xoxo
Brooke
It is always nice to know who is reading. I have to say I can't believe how grown up your little kiddos have gotten! I sure miss Los Alamos Ward. Thank goodness for blogs! Now I can still 'drop' in from time to time and keep in touch. :)
I love reading your blog Courtney! You are always so positive! I don't know what I would have done without you in High School. Thank you for being such a GREAT friend. I actually click on peoples name from your blog that I used to know and read theirs too, i.e Josh and Afton, The Arnow's, etc. If you don't mind I might post this on my blog too.
I do! Thanks for always having positive things to say! Its always fun to hear about my cousins and what they are up to!
I just happened across your blog! I'm Jessica, thought I'd introduce myself! :]
Post a Comment