OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GOING CAMPING!




Kyle and Mackenzie received the cutest little sleeping bags for Christmas! They each come in their own little backpack, and have a matching flash light, and watter bottle.




Since we won't be going camping for a few months (If we do get to go this year) I put the sleeping bags in the top of the kids closet so that I will know where they are when I need them.




Yesterday Kyle got bored and climbed up so that he could reach the top shelf of his closet. The next thing I knew, he was wearing the sleeping bag on his back, and was "I go camping" over and over again! He also got Kenzie's down for her, and they walked around the house for hours "going camping"




Since our kids have never actually been camping, they don't actually know what camping is. I really hope that we are able to go this summer when my whole family goes, I think the kids would LOVE it!!!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...