A little about what goes on in our every day lives!
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
wow!! its like looking at twins!!! and we thought that Kyle kinda looked like his Uncle Clint. Clearly, he's the spitting image of his daddy!!! =]
Yeah he deffinately looks a lot like his daddy, but I also see a lot of Clint in hem too!
When I first started dating Clint, and met little Kyle (he was only 6 months old then. Weird!), I thought he was like, Clint's twin! =]
Yup... that's Aaron's child alright. There's no arguing that one ;o)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow!! its like looking at twins!!! and we thought that Kyle kinda looked like his Uncle Clint. Clearly, he's the spitting image of his daddy!!! =]
Yeah he deffinately looks a lot like his daddy, but I also see a lot of Clint in hem too!
When I first started dating Clint, and met little Kyle (he was only 6 months old then. Weird!), I thought he was like, Clint's twin! =]
Yup... that's Aaron's child alright. There's no arguing that one ;o)
Post a Comment