OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

MY NEW GOAL

This past week I had to go to the doctor for a checkup. Everything came back great! But they did find that I have borderline high blood preasure. This wasn't a huge concern to me because they weren't sure if it was because I actually had high blood pressure, or if I was just nervous to be at the doctor.

So, they are having me come back to the office once a week so that they can check my blood pressure, they will then after a period of time, decide if I need to be put on medication for it or not. so, I have decided to take matters into my own hands!

Recently, my dad told me that when he was younger, he was told the exact same thing about his own blood pressure, and he became very strict on himself, and got himself into the best shape he could, and the blood preasure problem was gone!

I have already changed my eating habits, and I have lost 15 pounds since November because of that! Now I just have to be better about the exercises part!

I have decided to make myself exercises! For the past 3 days now, I have done Arabs every morning right after getting the kids ready for the day, and every night after the kids are asleep. I am determined to make this a daily routine!

There are 2 reasons for this. Number One: Aaron is already on so many medications, and we can NOT afford any more! Number Two: When summer time gets here, I will be much more comfortable taking the kids swimming every time I invite myself to Kimber's pool! :)

So, anyone and everyone, please feel free to check up on me, and ask me if I have done my workout for the day. The more people I have bugging me, and reminding me to excercise, the more likely I am to actually do it!

I don't care how long it takes me, I will get myself into the best shape that I can!

5 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Great job on the changes! Lets be e-mail buddies. I have lost 14 since Sept. and I want to lose 88 more to be at my very end goal weight. Let's do it!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

What a great goal!! I need to start some kind of work out regime as well. I don't set target "weight" goals, because I think that's unreasonable. Too easy to get discouraged that way. I just set the goal to make myself healthier, as you have! =]

Courtney said...

We should deffinately be email buddies Amanda! Congradulations to you too!

And I'm with you Alicia! I don't have an ideal weight because I have no clue what it should be! Even when I was super skinny I still weighed more than most people, so I just want to be as healthy as I can.

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

I've never been really thin. I, too, have always been slightly bigger than others. I think my freshman year I was a size 11. And I thought I was fat! As if!! I'd love to be down to that size again. I know I was a whole lot healthier then! =]

The Pritchard Party said...

Good for you! You can totally do it, Courtney! I'm so proud of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...