OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

4 YEARS!!!

Today we have been married for 4 years!!!
Aaron, I love you so much, and I am so grateful to be married to you!

We celebrated our anniversary yesterday since my sister had the day off of work, and could watch our kids. (thanks Kimber!)

We dropped the kids off at Kimber's house at 3:30, and then we headed to the movies! We saw twilight and we both loved it! I wasn't sure if Aaron was going to like it or not, but he really did!

We then went to Five and Diner, and ofcorse it was very yummy!

This morning, Aaron made us all his special breakfast of French toast! It was very yummy too!

We will spend most of our day cleaning house, and if the weather is ok later, we will walk down to the park and let the kids play for a while!



4 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Happy Anniversary!

Courtney said...

THANKS!

Crissybug said...

congrats courtney! I still remember when you guys got married! I can't believe it has been 4 years. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

The Pritchard Party said...

Happy Anniversary!! 4 years is a long time, but you two have been through a lot. I hope the next year brings you even more happiness :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...