Yesterday morning we had to get up pretty early because we had lots of things to do before Aaron had to leave for work. So, we woke everyone up, and got them ready. We had to drive from one end of town to the other, so we got out the door as early as we could.
We were pretty sure that the store that we had to go to would be open by 8:00, so we were a little disipointed when we pulled up in front at 8 :05 to see that they did not open until 8:30.
To kill some time, we decided to go fill the van up with gas, since we had planned to do this next anyway. When we got back to the store, we were still about 5 minutes early, but they were nice enough to let us in anyway.
Then it was off to the bank. Aaron took Kyle in with him while he took care of the things that we needed to there, and I waited in the car with Kenzie.
Then we had to head back the direction we had come to go drop our rent off at our land lords house.
We then headed home.
It was already past the time that Aaron usually leavs for work, so we had to work fast. Aaron brought everything in from the car while I made everyone breakfast. Aaron quickly got ready for work, and was out the door with his breakfast in hand. His job is not close by, so I was kinda worried that he wouldn't get there in time.
After getting Aaron on his way, I started cleaning up the house a little bit, and after putting Kenzie down for her nap, I sat down for a few minutes to rest and check my email. I had no sooner connected to the internet when I heard keys in my frond door. My heart started pounding, and I quickly walked to the door. When I opened it, I was shocked and relieved to see Aaron standing there. Well, I was a little relieved. My next thought was ok, why did they send you home? Did you do something to make them mad? When Aaron saw that I was worried, he quickly and calmly explained that he is on the schedule to work this Saturday which means that he has to take one day off. That day is always taken off on Wednesday. And since he hadn't been aware that this week was his turn, he thought that he would have to be at work just like normal. When he walked in the door at work, they quickly informed him of the schedule, and he got back in the car, and came back home.
Once my heartrate returned to normal, I was very happy. A little sad that we had wasted the gas for one day of him going to and from work, and that we had neaded to rush so much, but happy. This ment that I could take a nap!!! Since I have not been sleeping very well for the past few nights, this was a huge relief to me!!!!
Later that night, after eating dinner, (a yummy dinner of baked potatoes with cheese, and tomato soup with corn and fishy crackers! :) We surprised Kyle by taking him to the park. Kyle loves the park! And now that it is actually starting to cool down a little bit around here we will actually get to go a little more!
We then bathed the kids, and put them to bed. The day had started out very hectic and rushed, but it ended up being a very nice day! :)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
A DAY OF SURPRISES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment