OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, October 3, 2008

JUST SO YA KNOW (sigh)

This is a note to those of you who look at my recipe site.
Blogger has done it to me again. I tried to log in this morning to post some yummy recipes and it imformed me that they have no record of that account. It makes me mad because I loged into it just last night without any problems! You can still see everything that is on there, I just can's post anything new. Some of you might remember that this is the exact same reason why I had to start this blog, because it forgot my other one! So I have decided to move it back to myspace. Those of you who do not have a myspace account will still be able to see it, because it is NOT SET TO PRIVATE!!!!! I will move all of my recipes over there, but it will take me a few days if not a few weeks because creating links on myspace involves a lot more, and takes a lot more time than it does on blogger. If you would like to see it, here is the link, although there is not much on there yet. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=385921113 I will let you know when I am finished putting it together.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...