OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

UNCLE DAVID TO THE RESCUE

Today, Kyle decided to stick his legs through the footrest on our recliner........ again. He has done this a couple of times before, but he has always done it when Daddy was home, and Daddy has always been able to get him out of the chair.

Well today, he decided to do this after Daddy had already gone to work for the day. I tried and tried, but I just could not get the poor kid out! So, I called my brother in law David's celphone in hopes that he might be home. Luckily he was, and said that he would be right over. I then called me mom and explained the situation and she told me that if David couldn't get him out to call her back, and she would send some paremedics over to help me get him out.
Soon David was here and tried to free Kyle's legs. They wouldn't budge. So, David tried a few things with the chair, and then instrucket me to try and pull Kyle out. I did and Kyle's legs slid right out of the chair. YAY!!! David then showed me what to do if Kyle decides to do this again when Daddy is at work.
Being a mommy is definately a very interesting experience! The kids always keep me on my toes, and I never know that is going to happen from day to day! I will probably end up with grey hair really soon, but I wouldn't trade a minute of this for anything!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...