Kenzie has nad a little bit of a cold lately and has not been sleeping well. A couple of nights ago, she woke up with a very slight feaver and a sor throat. We hadn't gone to bed yet, so after giving her some Tylonol, I brought her out to the living room and rocked her for a while. After a few minutes, the medicine started to kick in, and she imediately perked up, and she even had she had some big smiles for Mommy and Daddy!
DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ UNCLE DAVID TO THE RESCUE !!!
So, Just after I started writing this post, my sister Kimber called to tell me that she had just heard what David had done to help me. I had no sooner started talking to her when I heard "help help I'm stuck" I looked over, and sure enough, Kyle was stuck in the chair again. I imediately got off the phone with a promise to call Kimber back so she would know that Kyle was OK! Luckily, David had showed me how to get Kyle out of the chair, so I went to work. It took a couple of minutes, but I GOT HIM OUT!!! (thank goodness!!!) I swear I am going to have grey hair soon!



0 comments:
Post a Comment