OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

EVERY PRAYER HELPS!!!

I am sure that you have all heard about the people who were in the plane crash. Please pray for them! Every prayer helps!!! And if you would like to keep up to date on their recovery, I have placed 3 links on the right hand side at the bottom. The first one is the blog of the sister. She keeps everything pretty much up to date. The second one is the blog of the girl that was in the crash. He sister updates this one a little bit also, and it is a good way for you to get to know a little bit about the people that you are praying for. And the third link is to the recovery site. This is a site that has been created for general updates. Please, please pray for this poor family!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...