OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, September 8, 2008

THIS WEEK AT CHURCH

This week our ward changed times. We now go at 11:00 instead of 9:00. There are both pros and cons to this. I do like it for the fact that If I accidently sleep in a little, I still have time to get the kids ready, and still get there on time. However, on the down side, It is right in the middle of nap time. I spent almost all of Sacrament meeting in the mother's lounge trying to get Kenzie to go to sleep. Luckily, they have a speaker in there, so I was still able to hear Sacrament meeting, well sort of, Kenzie only likes to fall asleep in her bed, and was NOT happy that Mommy was holding her. She screamed her little lungs out for a good half hour or so, until she fianally got too tired and just went to sleep!
In Relief Society, I was wondering what I was going to do cause I have a bit of a cold with a very sore throat. This isn't such a good thing since I am the mucic director in there, and have to lead the songs. I spent most of the day living on cough drops. When it came time for the opening song, I quickly chewed up my cough drop, and stood up and went to the front of the room. To my amazement, my throat suddenly stopped hurting, and I was able to sing! Not loudly, but it was enough that I waw someone lean over to one of my former Young Women leaders and say "Wow, she can sing" I heard Sister Adams say "Yea, she is a singer" Ha ha, I guess I was singing louder than I thought. I then sat down, and the sore throat imediately returned. Luckily the practice song was cut out because it was Fast Sunday, and then the lesson ran too long so we had to skip the closing song! Sometimes the LORD works in mysterious ways!

While I was having my adventure in Relief Society, Kenzie was hanging out with Daddy in Priesthood, and Kyle was having lots of fun playing in Nursery, and he colored this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...