I'm sure that most of you have heard about the poor couple who was in the plane crash. If you would like to see a little news update then here it is. http://www.azfamily.com/news/homepagetopstory/stories/Mesa-local-news-090408-couple-plane-burned-update.450a6772.html
A couple of weeks ago, I was standing in the hall way at church waiting for Aaron, when an elderly lady came and started talking to me. She was also waiting for her husband. We made small talk for a few minutes, and I soon learned that she was the mother of the flight instructor on the plane that day. He passed away soon after ariving at the hospital, and she and her husband were here from Canada for his funeral the day before. I than listened while she talked of her son's love of flying. It just brought this whole story so much closer to home for me. He was in the ward that meets right before ours.
I read The updates on Stephanie and Christian daily! If you would like to read too, there are a few places you can go. I have placed links to all of them on the right hand side of the page.
Monday, September 8, 2008
UPDATE ON CHRISTIAN & STEPHANIE NIELSON
Posted by Courtney at 11:10 AM
Labels: For Your Information
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment