Recently, I was going through a cupboard, and found a story that I started writing soon after I graduated from highschool. Now here it is eight years later and I still havn't finished it. So, I decided to put it on a blog so that people can read it. I know it's not perfect, but I have lots of fun writing it! I will post new chapters every once in a while, and I would love to know that you think of it! I will eventually make a button for the side of this blog so that you can link right to it. But since that takes some time to do, it will have to wait. So for now, here is the link. I hope you enjoy it!
http://anovelbycourtney.blogspot.com/
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I LOVE TO WRITE!
Posted by Courtney at 1:09 PM
Labels: Courtney, Fun Websites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment