OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, September 12, 2008

LOST & FOUND

Sometime in April, around the time of my brother's wedding, Aaron misplaced his keys. We tore our house apart looking for them. However, they were nowhere to be found! So, luckily, my keys were pretty much a duplicate of Aaron's keys, and since I don't really go anywhere without him, I just let him use mine.
Then today, Aaron walked over to the couch, and noticed that one of the couch cussons was kind of crooked and sticking off of the couch a little bit. When he got closer, he looked down, and there they were! They had not been there before because Kyle's new favorite pastime is to pull to cussons off and play with them. I have seen the couch without the cussons lots of time, and they were NOT there before! The only thing I can guess is that one of the kids found them somewhere, and was playing with them, and put them there recently. However they got there, we are both glad to have our own keys back!

And then a little later in the morning, we had to stop by the pharmacy to pick up some perscriptions. When we got back out to the car, we noticed that Kenzie's sippy cup was missing. We just got her off the bottle yesterday, and she only has 2 sippy cups right now, so we can NOT afford to lose one! So, Aaron finished putting the kids into the car, and I ran back into the store. I followed the same path we had taken before,, and NO SIPPY CUP! Then I saw a couple of workers standing near the pharmacy. Lickily, They had seen us drop it, but had not been able to catch up to us. She had saved it in the cart of stuff that she was putting on the shelves in hopes that we would come back for it! What luck! We found two things today!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...