Today we had to go back to the store to pick up our perscriptions that wern't ready when we went to pick them up yesterday.
After paying for the perscriptions, we walked through the store to the other set of doors which was closer to where we had parked. We were almost to the walk way when who should appear but TONY THE TIGER! You know, the cartoon on the Frosted Flakes box. All of a sudden he was just there right in front of us! I guess they were having a sale, and he was there to help advertise. Kyle had lots of fun talking to him! And Kenzie, ...... well, we couldn't get her to turn around long enough to see him. But at least Kyle enjoyed it!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
A SURPRISE FOR THE KIDS AT THE STORE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Too bad you didn't have a camera!! I always carry mine with me just in case! That's so cool that he was there!
yeah I know!!! The first thing I said to Aaron is that I wished we would have brought the camera!
Post a Comment