Today is Aaron's younger sister Alicia's birthday! Normally, the whole family gets together for Sunday dinner whenever someone has a birthday, however, Aaron's current work schedule doesn't allow us to be there for that, so we went over tonight to share cake and ice cream and wish her a happy birthday!
Here are Kyle & Kenzie playing with Grandma!

Kenzie and Aunt Alicia! She turned 22 today!!!

Uncle Jacob, Kyle, Kenzie, & Aunt Alicia!

Grandpa & Grandma recently got a new chair. It is super comfy, and Kyle had lots of fun sitting in it!

Kenzie having fun with Uncle Ryan! It was funny though because right after this picture was taken, she got mad at him, and covered his eyes with her hands as hard as she could, and she would not let go!

Blowing out the birthday candles!

Grandpa & Grandma got a bowl of cake and ice cream for Kyle, but after just one bite, he was no longer interested in eating it. So, the bowl just sat there while Alicia and I talked about pregnancy and all that fun stuff because she and Ryan are expecting their first baby at the end of April. Well, anyway, after a while, she asked "Is Kyle gona eat that?" I told her that I didn't think he would, Nd offered it to her. She ate it happily, and she enjoyed every bite of it!!!

After cake and ice cream, Aaron and his brother Jacob got into a little wrestling match.

Then Kenzie sat down in a little plastic box that usually holds a bunch of toys, and Uncle Ryan and Grandma pushed her back and forth across the kitchen floor.

Then Kyle wanted to try too. Unfortunately he was a little too tall for the size of the box, but he still had lots of fun!

Soon after that we headed home. We are sad that we will not be able to make it to Sunday dinner, but we are very glad that we were able to help Alicia celebrate her birthday!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Alicia! (I saw the title and went, "Huh??" LOL) My brother celebrated his birthday on the 4th...he's 23 =]
Thanks Courtney!! I had so much fun with you guys! I miss seeing you when I don't get to for a while.
Post a Comment