OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, February 2, 2009

THE CARDINALS MADE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

My mom's side of the family LOVES sports!!! And to be quite honest with you, I don't know what happened to me because I can't understand sports to save my life! However, I always have lots of fun going to the parties anyways!

Here is Mackenzie wandering around the house before the game.
Kyle had lots of fun playing teather ball with my cousin Jase


Mackenzie & my cousin Megan
My mom has decided that she is going to marry Larry Fitsjerrold! (sorry I don't know how to spell it)
Watching the game on the big screen tv.
Kenzie sampling the food!
Kimber and Aaron watching the game
My um..... future step Dad???!!!
Kyle found some cupcakes on the kitchen table, and ended up with chocolate EVERYWHERE!
OUR FUTURE FOOTBALL STAR!!! :)
And she will be our little cheer leader!
Kyle pulling Kenzie around the back yard in the wagon
The kids playing in the back yard
Kenzie climbing on a bench on the back porch
My baby brother Kyler wearing the helmet for good luck!
When I gave Kenzie a cookie, she did not want to stay in the kitchen with it, so I had to keep chasing her off of the carpet with it. So, she decided to go and eat it in the laundry room :)
Kenzie playing with Josie & Jase in the toy room!

GO CARDINALS!!!


Clint made Kyler jog in place for good luck, but he also wanted his butt to be in the cardinals chair, so Alicia was nice enough to hold the chair up for him!

OK, insert the videos here. You will find them at the right hand side of this post. For some reason my blog will not let me put videos in my posts, only on the side bar.
Kimber after the heartbreaking loss. Kimber and I just before we headed back homeSUCH A SWEET HEART!!!
We were all super disappointed that the cardinals lost because they played their hearts out! But they did a great job, and it is not their fault the the officials were not doing their job right. So maybe they can make it there again there next year
BO CARDINALS!!!

























0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...