OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

SUNDAY




We have been unable to go to church for the past 2 weeks because the kids have been sick, so I was very happy that we were finally able to go today! I was a little worried about how Kyle would handle Sunbeems because we had just gotten him used to it before he and Kenzie got their colds. So, I was very happy when I walked him to the row where his class sits in singing time, and he picked out a chair in the middle of the row, and sat quietly.




I knew it had been too easy though.




His teachers had not gotten there yet, so I decided to stand outside the Primary room door where he couldn't see me until they got there, and sure enough, he started screaming. I wasn't really that surprised though because he had been out of his route en for two weeks. I was deciding weather to go and sit with him until his teachers showed up, but then a member of the Primary Presidency went over to sit with him, so I gathered up Mackenzie in one arm, and my diaper bag in the other, and headed off to Gospel Doctrine.




Class had just gotten under way when Mackenzie decided that all she wanted to do was talk, so I took her out into the hall. We then spent almost an entire hour walking around the church. I was getting board, so I headed toward the Primary room, and was mildly surprised that I could still hear Kyle. So, I peeked in the open door, and had a really hard time not laughing. Kyle was trying to get away from one of his teachers, and all I could see was Kyle's head bobbing up and down over the top of the little chairs as he tried to fight the one of his teachers who was trying to cary him back to his seat because it was the middle of singing time, and ofcorse Kyle's class is in the front row. I guess he settled down though because when Aaron picked him up from class they said that he was really good.




Dur ring my almost hour of wandering, I also got curious, to see which Nursery Kenzie will be in (Our ward has 2) so, I found the door that had Kenzie's name on the list, and saw that she will be going to Nursery on April 19th!!! I already knew that, but there was just something so exciting about seeing it in writing! We are almost there! I have always been able to go to Relief Society because Aaron always takes her during that time since I have a calling there, but soon I will be able to go to Gospel Doctrine too! However, Sacrament Meeting will still be quite another story for who knows how long. I usually spend most of that in the Mother's lounge.




At this point in our life, we go to church strictly because that is where Heavenly Father wants us to be, and to set the right example for our kids. (I know that every couple with young kids goes through this, I see many going through it right along with us) I spend most of the first and second hours walking the halls, and Aaron spends the third hour that way. But I know that we will be blessed for being there even though we don't always get to hear all of the lessons being taught. And I know that soon enough the day will come when our kids will be old enough to (sort of) sit quietly enough that we will be able hear the lessons again. We will just be patient and wait for that day to come.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...