A couple of months ago, my sister Kimber came over to visit. While she was here, she told me about how she had just read the best took! Now let me just stop right here for a second and explain something:
My sister is one of the smartest people I know, but she HATES TO READ!!! Other than books than she had to read in order to pass her classes in school, I don't think that she has EVER sat down to read a book in her life!
Now that being said, I will finish my story.
Kimber went on to tell me the basic plot of the book. She told me that it was about vampires, and this really caught me off guard because hello, vampires?
But she went on and on , and on about how great this book was, and how she had finished it in a matter of a couple of days.
After our conversation, I had decided that I wanted to read it just to see what it was all about. But I didn't have access to a copy of the book, and I didn't have the money to buy it, so I just kind of put it on hold.
A couple of days before Christmas, Aaron and I were at Wallmart, and he had asked me for ideas of what I might like to get for Christmas. So, we wandered around the store and I came across
THIS BOOK
I immediately remembered that I wanted to read it! So I told Aaron "I would love to have that book!"To make a long story short, I got the book, and started reading it the day after Christmas! It is AMAZING!!! I was hooked from the first page! If you haven't read it I highly recommend it!
This is the second book in the series, and I promise you that it is just as good as the first one!
This is the book that I am reading right now! I have only gotten about 100 pages into it so far, but it is every bit as good as the other two!So, needless to say, After my cleaning,and taking care of the kids, my free time used to be spent working on my blog, but now that free time is spent reading the twilight saga. So, I am sorry that I haven't been writing as many posts lately, but it will be back to normal soon enough. For now I have some reading to do!




0 comments:
Post a Comment