OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'M BACK!

Ok, so I finished the entire twilight series! And let me tell you that it is Amazing! I love the way that it turns out in the end, however I wish that the story could continue on further. I finished the series in exactly 20 days. And they are NOT small books! The last one has almost 800 pages.

If you have not read them I highly recomend that you do! You will not be disapointed. I will be reading them again myself very soon, but this time I will read them much slower so that I can catch the little things that I missed by going through them so quickly.

Anyway, I am back to blogging again, so welcome back into the world of OUR LITTLE FAMILY!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...