OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, January 26, 2009

POTTY TRAINING

I have been working with Kyle on the whole potty training thing since shortly after he turned 2 years old, and I have come to the conclusion that I would much rather change diapers for the rest of my life than work on potty training a boy who is just not interested in it!


Both of our mom's saw the trouble that I was having with the whole potty training thing, and they both gave me lots of advice which I was very grateful for, but Kyle just was not interested!!!


This past Christmas my mom gave this DVD to the kids as a gift!
And it seems to be working!!! We watch this movie all the time, and Kyle really does seem to be interested now! I just have to tell him that if he goes potty in the potty he will be cool like Elmo :) Now, he even sometimes tells me when he has to go! He still has a long way to go, but now I have hope that he actually will be potty trained someday !


This movie has had other benefits too! One of Kenzie's new favorite words is "potty" I think I will probable introduce her to the potty soon too! I know she is not really old enough, maybe it will help me when she is old enough. I hear that girls are much easier to potty train than boys, I really hope that this is true!

1 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

Definitely introduce Kenzie if she seems interested. Obviously right now is probably still too young, but kids who see their siblings going through it would learn faster (at least that's what my opinion is). Good for Kyle! He's a smart boy. I bet he'll be a pro in no time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...