Mackenzie is our little monkey!
I know that all kids like to climb, but she takes it to an extreme! Her new favorite place to hang out is on the back of the couch, banging on the wall. This would be fine with me except for the fact that on the other side of this wall is out bedroom, and she usually does it while Daddy is sleeping.
I have also caught her climbing on top of the kitchen table, climbing up to play with things on top of the entertainment center, I have found her standing on top of the computer disk which is only big enough to hold the computer, and so many other places that I can't even think of them all! And if she can't find a way to get up to where she wants to be, then she will find something that she can push over there to use as a step! And she is resistant!!! No matter how many times we take her down from somewhere that she shouldn't be, she just keeps on climbing right back up! I think it is adorable! :)



1 comments:
Kenzie is very persistent... and ACTIVE! My goodness that girl amazes me at how much she does already and she's only 1!
Post a Comment