OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, January 16, 2009

FUN IN THE SNOW!!!

This past weekend my sister Kimber and her husband David went up to Northern AZ to visit David's mom. On their way back home, Kimber called me and asked me if it would be ok with me if they brought some snow home to show our kids. I said sure!


A few hours later, they arrived with a huge plastic tote full of snow!!!

Kyle and Mackenzie had never seen snow before, and they LOVED it!!!

Uncle David helped them build a tiny little snowman
Kenzie wearing Aunt Kimber's snow hat

Uncle David and Kyle with the finished Frosty!
Uncle David and Kenzie with Frosty!

Kyle had lots of fun throwing hand fulls of snow over the railing of our balcony!
Pretty soon, it was time for Kimber and David to go home, and time for my two little snow monsters to go to sleep. We left Frosty out on the balcony and I hoped that he wouldn't completely melt by the time the kids woke up in the morning.
I was happy the next morning when I looked out the window and found that he was still there only a little smaller. So I quickly got the kids dressed, and we went out to play with our tiny little Frosty!
Kyle was very happy that his little snowman was still there!
Kenzie had lots of fun just running around the balcony!
She also kept making her big brother mad by taking his snowman apart, and trying to eat the snowballs!
The kids had so much fun with the snow! I think that next winter we will have to try to take them somewhere to play in the snow! I think they will love it!







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...