OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, December 19, 2008

LAUNDRY DAY

Being a stay at hme mommy of two rambunctious kids who are both under the age of five can really keep me on my toes sometimes. There are some days that it is just impossable to find time to get things done.

TODAY HAS BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

The kids were just constantly getting into everything, and I am not trying to be disgusting or anything, but I really had to use the restroom! So, I waited, and waited, hoping for an opprotunity to be able to step out of the room for a minute, but fianally, I just had to go! :)
When I came back into the living room, THIS is what I found :)
I was so surprised to see him in the washer, that I just couldn't help but laugh! I then took this picture, and got him down.
I then learned how he had gotten there. As soon as my back was turned, he pulled Kenzie's highchair over, and just climbed up.
I thought about duck taping the thing closed, but that won't work, because he's smart! He knows how to just pick at it until he can rip it off! So, I am just going to try to find something really heavy that he can't lift so that the lid won't open. I thought about keeping our 72 hour kit there, but it might bee too heavy. I don't know if I can even lift it that high, and I will still have to be able to do the laundry, so we will think of something! :)

1 comments:

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

HAHAHA I love this crazy kid! He's so handsome and smart, and has the same sense of humor that his uncles do! I love it! I love him! =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...