OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, December 19, 2008

14 MONTHS!!!

Mackenzie is fourteen months old today!
Here are some of the things that she is doing now!
She loves to sing!
She sings "Pop Pop Pop" (Pop corn popping) and "E I E I O" (Old Mcdonald had a Farm) It is so cute because she just says "ba ba ba" durring the parts of the songs that she doesn't know, and then sings those few songs very clearly! She also LOVES to do the actions to the songs! She also loves to clap for herself when she is done!:)
She is talking up a storm!
She loves to say lots of different words. Here are a few of the most frequent ones! "Hi!, UP!, Daddy!, Momma!, highchair!, baba! and baby!" (the last 2 kind of sound the same when she says them!) She also always "Bless you" whenever she hears someone sneeze! :)
She loves to dance!
Lately whenever anything comes on that has a beat she is shaking her hips, and bouncing up and down! It is adorable!!!
She climbs!
Her favorite place to be is standing on the arm of the couch dancing and singing! It scares me to death, and I take her down a hundred times a day, but she always gets right back up there! It is so cute though! I also regularly find her on top of the kitchen table!
These are just a few of the things that Mackenzie has been doing lately! She is such a smart girl, and she continually amazes me with how much she knows already! :)

2 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

Very true... she IS a smart girl!!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

she's growing up so, so fast. I'm so lucky to have been here from (practically) day one, to see her grow. She continues to amaze me every day. She's beautiful and smart! I just love her to pieces!! =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...