OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, December 15, 2008

I LOVE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!

The sky has looked like this all day long! I love it when it is cloudy outside! It actually feels like winter! I know that many of you who read this actually do have a winter, but for me this is winter!
A little while later, I looked outside, and it was raining!!!
It is suposed to rain on and off through Wednesday! I am so excited! It's geginning to look a lot like Christmas!..... Well, atleast Christmas for where we live :)


1 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

I too have loved this weather, but I liked the sky better today. There was light, but soooooo many clouds in the sky. It looked so pretty with the sun going down and everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...