OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, December 15, 2008

OUR SWEET BOY!!!

This morning after I got the kids dressed, Kyle ran to the dryer, and started throwing the newly dried load of laundry onto the floor.
At first I couldn't figure out why because he usually only does this when I tell him that it is time to get dressed, and he was already dressed.
Soon, he found what he was looking for!
HIS SWEATER BEST!
Normally he only wears this to church, but he brought it over to me and said "Weater PLEASE?!"
It was so cute! How could I say no? So I put the vest on over his blue and white striped shirt. He was so proud of it! And it was so cute to watch him show it off to Kenzie! He wore it around the house for hours before he took it off. :)

1 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

How cute! I love little boys in their sweater vests!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...