OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT

Last night, since Aaron was at work, we went over to my Grandparrents house for Halloween.

A huge THANK YOU to my sister in law Alicia M who let me borrow her camera since I forgot mine at home.
This picture was taken while Kyle was trick or treating. Sorry these pictures are a little out of order, but I am tryign to hurry cause I have a lot to do this morning.
Here is Kyle with Aunt Alicia! She actually got him to smile!

Here they are again!
Great Grandma G. helping Super Man roll up his sleaves

He would NOT wear his cape!
Uncle Kyler holding the cutest Pooh Bear EVER!!!
She waqs NOT so sure about the costume!
Grandma helping Kenzie get dressed!
So sweet!

Kenzie all done trick or treating, and ready for bed!

Our handsome Super Man checking out his loot!












1 comments:

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

you're welcome! the kids were so cute!! =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...