Yesterday, was not such a great day for us!
Aaron went to work like he normally does, and a few hours into his shift I got a phone call from him.
Me- Hello?
Aaron- Hun, Are you sitting down?
Me- Yeah, why? (I could hear in his voice that something was wrong)
Aaron-I was just laid off, and after today I don't have a job
Me-Are you serious?
Aaron- yeah, in order for them to keep the company going they have to get rid of a lot of people, and I am one of them
They told Aaron that it had nothing to do with his work preformance! They also told him that when he is applying for other jobs they will give him a good review. It is only that they only have enough money to pay 2 employees per lab, and Aaron just happened to be one of the ones who had the least experience.
I don't know exactly what direction we are going to be led in, but I know that Heavenly Father will take care of us! I am also so greatful for our wonderful family ( on both sides) who have been so helpful and suportive through this very rough year that we have had!
THANK YOU
Saturday, November 1, 2008
I WISH THE ECONOMY WAS BETTER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Mom & Dad told us about that yesterday. I want you both to know that I love you and something will happen to get you guys through. I know that.
Post a Comment