OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

2 SPECIAL BIRTHDAYS...... ONE BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!

Since our kids birthdays are so close together, and they are really too young to care right now, we decided to have one birthday party to celebrate both of their birthdays! We had lots of fun, and we are so greatful for all of the people in our wonderful family who have been so helpful and suportive to us!
Here are the kids ready for their birthday party!


We had to run a few erinds before we went to the party , and Kyle ended up falling asleep in the car.


Kenzie socalizing before the party started!



Kyle had lots of fun playing teather ball!
Kyle's AMAZING pirate's Treasure Chest Cake! My mom made it!!! :)

The cupcakes that go with Kenzie's cake! They are little bumble bees

Kenzie's ADORABLE bumble bee cake! My mom made this one, and the cupcakes too! Isn't she AMAZING?!
Kenzie and her cake!
Kyle and uncle Ryan looking at his Treasure chest cake!
Kenzie wasn't quite sure what she was suposed to do when it was time to blow out her birthday candle :)
Kyle was a big helper, and ended up blowing it out for her :)



Kyle & Daddy!

Kyle blowing out his own candles! :)

Daddy & The Our BIRTHDAY KIDS!!! :)
These next few pictures are of the kids opening their presents! Kenzie was just confused by the whole thing, and Kyle....... Well, lets just say that once he opened a couple of toys, he wanted NOTHING to do with opening any more presents! So, Aaron and I got to open almost ALL of the birthday presents!









Kyle wouldn't even eat any birthday cake or icecream! He was only interested in his choo choo train!
Kenzie on the other hand, LOVED the birthday cake and homemade icecream!

Kenzie & Grandpa M.
Aaron & I relaxing after the party! I told Aaron to look happy, and this is the face he made :)
Kenzie & Great Grandma G.
Kyle and Kenzie playing Teather Ball with Uncle David.
Kenzie and Grandma M.
Kyle on the Living room floor at "Pappa's house" playing with his choo choo train!
He was so tired that he almost fell asleep
This is what our couch looked like after we got all of the birthday presents into our house!
Kenzie had lots of fun with a couple of her new toys before we put her to bed!

And Kyle had a BLAST with his new Pirate Ship!!!! "Pirates say RRRRRRG!"
And Daddy had lots of fun showing him how it worked! :)
Then it was off to bed! And I am so tired, I think I will go to sleep too! Thanks again for everyone's help! We couldn't have had such a fun party without you!!!!










































3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Looks like the kids had a very busy day! Happy Birthday to them both. What is the age difference? My kids are 5 years and 3 days apart.

Courtney said...

Thank you!
My kids are 23 and 1/2 months apart! My daughter's is 2 days before mine, and my son's is 2 wwks after mine! I told my husband that I planned it that way so that he would be able to remember all of our birthdays! lol

The Pritchard Party said...

That WAS a fun birthday party. I'll have to get pictures up of it pretty soon so you can snag some. Or I'll just email them. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...