OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, November 7, 2008

TAG I'M IT

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A combination of both. I prefer wrapping paper because it is much more fun to open, but gift bags are much easier for me to wrap with.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real ones, but we have a fake one, and can not afford a real one, as long as I have a Christmas tree I am happy!

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving! That is the beginning of the Christmas season, so that is when I decorate!

4. When do you take the tree down? after New Year's, I want to make the season last as long as possable! :)

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, It is kinda thick for me though, so I usually like to add some milk to it so that I like it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? When I was very young, it was my first Barbie! And another year, a little desk that was filled with lots of crayons, pencils, paper, and all kinds of other fun stuff!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Oh gosh, I don't know!

8. Easiest person to buy for? both of our kids! They are young enough that they are happy with everything!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but it is one that I have to paint, and I havn't painted it yet.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Deffinately mail! However this year I am going to have to make them myself and email them because it is purchasing them and then mailing them out is much too expensive for us right now!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have never recieved a bad Christmas gift!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as Christmas is over the year before! I actually just kinda keep my eye out for what I would like to get, and if I see something super special then I get it! Christmas is MUCH more affordable this way!!!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No!!!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cinamon Rolls for Christmas Breakfast!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

16. Lights on the tree? Who dosn't put lights on their Christmas tree????

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love ALL OF THEM!!!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner, blitzen AND RUDOLPH!

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? I have had them both, and I like them both!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve, or on Christmas morning? Absolutely Cgristmas morning!!! That is when you are suposed to open Christmas presents!!! However, we do have a fun tradition that I love where we get to open one present on Christmas Eve, and that present is ALWAYS Pajamas to wear to bed that night, and open presents in on Christmas morning!!!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The fact that people try to call it a Holiday tree instead of a Christmas tree! It really makes me MAD!!!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Hmmm. Theme or color? I like them ALL!

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? I love it all!!!!!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? The only thing that I really want for Christmas this year is for Aaron to find a job! He has been trying so hard, and I want to see his efforts pay off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Tag:
Kimber
Alicia M.
Amanda H.
Rhonda
Leslie

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...