OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

THE JOB HUNT CONTINUES!

Yesterday, Aaron recieved a phone call (from the lady that prayed) telling him that they had decided that as long as he is honestly trying to bring his blood preasure down, the job at the hospital will be held for him! This is Amazing news!

So, this morning, we got up and walked. I told Aaron to set the pace and I would do my best to keep up. I would have been fine except for the fact that it was freezing outside, and it hurt to breathe so hard in the cold air. But I made It! After we finished walking down a few streets, we decided to head to my mom's house so that we could return her canopener. I also got a drink of water, to help with my extreamly dry throat!

When we saw my mom, she told us that she had just been watching the news, and they had just announced a medical job fair later on today! WHAT LUCK! Aaron then asked me if I would like to walk the kids to the P A R K. (we have to spell things out in front of Kyle, or he will know what we are talking about) Even though, I was very tired, I agreed because I know that the more walking Aaron does, the better chance he will have to get his blood preasure down. And also, our kids absolutely love the park!!!

After playing at the park for a little while, we walked back home, quickly ate breakfast, and then we headed to the store, picked up a couple of perscriptions, and a canopener, and hurried back home.

Aaron looked the event up online, and found out that they were offering same day interviews, and hires!

So. while he showered and shaved, I printed off as many coppies of his resume as I could. I ended up getting 48 printed before he had to leave.

He is now there at the job fair! I don't know if he will come back with a job today, but I do know that this event will atleast help him get his name out there! I really hope that this is the help that he neaded to get himself a job!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...