Yesterday, my mom's side of the family had a garage sale. These are always lots of fun! We all get together, and put all of our stuff together, and they are always a lot bigger than the average garage sale because of how many of us there are. This is some of my family rearanging the tables after a big group left. Sorry I kind of had to cut some of the picture off, but I accidently got Amy's adress in the picture, and that is something that I did not want to show on this blog.
This is my baby brother Kyler. It was freezing cold when we got started, and instead of putting on a warm pair of pants, my silly brother put on these brigt orange socks.
Here are Mackenzie and my cousin Caden playing in the kitchen.
Kyle and Colten I think. (he has an identical twin) plahing.
Mackenzie trying to climb the stairs. She kept trying to go up stairs all day long!
Kyle enjoyed the stairs too!
We ended up leaving early because our kids were soooooo tired! I picked Kenzie up to go to the car, and she was asleep in less than a minute after I picked her up.
While at the garage sale, My aunt told me about some vitiman suplements that my uncle takes and they keep his blood preasure down. So, we went right to wallmart, with our garage sale money and got them for Aaron. I hope that taking these along with the excercise that he is already doing will help him get his blood preassure down to where we need it so that he can start working! I will let you know how it goes!



0 comments:
Post a Comment