OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

HE PROBABLY HAS THE JOB!!!!!

Aaron came back from his interview while I was making the pictures for the last post.

I was a little worried when he got home so quickly, but he quickly explained that he had gotten there 20 minutes early, and they had taken right back to the interview. He then explained that He starts a trial run tomorrow, and if he likes it, and he can prove himself, then he has the job!!!!!!!!!

When he told me that, I just sat here with my mouth hanging open, and I almost started to cry! Now all that is left is for him to go in there, and show them that he knows what he is doing, and he has a permanent job!!!!!

1 comments:

Micaela said...

i am so happy for you!! good luck! praying for you guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...