OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A GLIMMER OF HOPE? I SURE HOPE SO!

I know that it has only been a couple of days since Aaron lost his job, but it truely feals like it has been years.

I am just consumed with worries of how we are going to make it. I know that we will always have somewhere to sleep, and something to eat, but I am constantly trying to figure out what we will do if he dosn't find a job soon!

Aaron spent several hours yesterday driving from one side of the valley to the other taking coppies of his resume to every hospital that he could think of. He also stopped at several stores along the way, and applied there as well. When he got home, the first thing out of his mouth was "People have been a lot meaner than I remember" I think that this has to do with the fact that the economy is so bad right now.

Today, Aaron left to go and get our groceries, and soon after that, the lab that hired him to work at a hospotal a month or so ago called. I recognized the name and number, so ofcorse I answered.

The lady told me that everything had come back great, and all she was waiting for was the medical clearance so that he could work. I quickly explained his blood preasure issue and she said "wow, I had not been contacted about that, I had no idea" She also told me that the lady who offered Aaron the job realy wants to start him working! I told her that I really wanted him to start working too! I explained that he currently lost his job, and that we really depend upon him working! I then lost it! I just busted out crying uncontrolably! After a couple of minutes, I told her " I am so sorry, and she said "thats ok, I have been there" She then asked me my name, so I told her. She then asked me if she could "pray over me" I said sure! Every prayer helps! So this lady who I know very little about, and have only talked to a couple of times over the phone, proceded to pray in a way that was very strange to me! But you know what? Even though it wasn't what I am used to it made me feal like there is someone who knows our situation who just might have the power to pull some strings, and get Aaron a job who really cares about our family! From what Aaron has dealt with so far, this has not been the case.

As soon as Aaron gets home, he is suposed to call this lady back! I didn't mean to cry, infact it was pretty ebbarressing, but As Aaron's mom said, mabey it was something that this lady neaded to hear to know that we truely do need some help getting Aaron a job! I SURE HOPE HE GETS ONE SOON!!!

1 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

It's okay Courtney. I think anyone would cry in that situation. It's a lot of stress to go through all at once.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...