OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, October 17, 2008

OUR VERY STRESSFUL & SCARRY DAY!!!!

This morning, Aaron had an appointment at the occupational health center for his hopefully, soon to be new job! The appointment was at 7:00, so he woke up and immediately got ready to go. It turned out that he couldn't find one of the papers that he was supposed to take with him. So, I got up, and tried to help him, but it was gone. So, he just went without it.

A little while later, Aaron came back home, and I could tell that something was wrong as soon as he was inside. It turns out that they took his blood pressure, and it was at STROKE LEVEL I mean it was REALLY HIGH. The doctor told him that he couldn't finish the test, and that he either needed to contact his family doctor, or get to the ER immediately! Needless to say, Aaron was a nervous wreck!!!

So, we called the doctor, and they didn't have an opening until 2:30 in the afternoon. Aaron was very scared and all he wanted to do was get seen! He asked me if we should just go to the ER. I knew that he was scared, and I also knew that he hadn't taken his blood pressure medication before his appointment. So, I suggested to him that maybe he should go take his meds, and we would go over to my mom's house and talk with her, and see what she suggested.

When we got there, my mom checked his blood pressure again with her monitor, and it had gone down some. So she suggested that we go ahead and go to the doctor rather than the hospital because it would save us A LOT OF MONEY that we don't have to begin with! She then suggested that we go and get our groceries that we had been planning to get today, and she went with us so that she could drive, and Aaron wouldn't have to. This helped Aaron relax a lot!

After getting all of our groceries put away, we fed the kids, and it was time to take them back to grandma's house while Aaron and I went to his appointment.

When we were there, we explained what had happened, and they were a little surprised that they would treat the situation that way because all that they did was cause Aaron's blood pressure to go even higher!

They took his blood pressure twice while we were there and it had gone down A LOT!!! It was still kinda high, but it was MUCH BETTER!!! The doctor then talked with Aaron about some poss able causes and she then bumped the dose of one of his medications up a little bit. He is also supposed to monitor his blood pressure every day, and keep a log of it. She thinks that it is pretty much due to the stress that he has been under lately.

So, when we pulled up in front of my mom's house to pick the kids up, My brother Kyler and my sister Kimber got out of my Mom's truck, and Aaron announced that he just paid someone to tell him that he is stressed out! My mom and I have been telling him that all day! FOR FREE!!!

Oh well, at least he has peace of mind now! Is much happier now, and he is pretty much back to acting like himself! He ended up missing most of a day at work, but he is there now, and he will be allowed to make up the rest of the hours tomorrow. I am very grateful that he has such a nice boss! And I am ho so very glad that he is alright!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...