OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONGS?

Yes, I know what you might be thinking. " Why is she talking about Christmas already?" Am I right?

Christmas is my very favorite time of year! And the music is one of my most favorite things about it. So, I am currently trying to create a Christmas play list to put on my blog when December finally rolls around. The reason why I am asking for your help is because I have 200 spots for Christmas songs, and if poss able, I would like to fill them all. I have filled 45 spots so far, and I am running out of ideas. So If everyone would please help me out, I would really appreciate it!!!

Please either leave me a comment to this post, or email me with your favorite songs, and if poss able, the artist also. I am also putting different versions of the same songs on there. Don't worry, I promise I won't torture you with Christmas songs on my blog until after Thanksgiving, but I would like to get ready as soon as poss able because it does take a while to search for the songs and make sure the links to them work.

Thanks so much! And I hope you have a great day!!!

2 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

I like "O Come, O Come Emmanuel" "Let it Snow" and if you can find it, there's this band called Eclipse that has a Christmas CD... I like their version of "We Three Kings"

If I think of anything more, I'll let you know.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I love the song Mary did you know. I don't think that is the name of it but the words are Mary did you know that your baby boy would someday walk on water? Mary did you know that you baby boy will save our sons and daughters? It is so pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...