OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, October 6, 2008

OUR VERY BUSY WEEKEND

This past weekend fun and very busy for us!

On Friday night, we were invited to my sister Kimber's house to help her celebrate her birthday! She turned TWENTY!!! We had lots of fun talking and laughing, and eating very yummy birthday cake that my mommy made! :) I won't say any more about Kimber's birthday in case she wants to write about it.



On Saturday Aaron had to work. However, since one of the storage buildings at his work was set on fire earlier this week, He got to come home early since the electrician needed everything shut down so that he could work on the electricity.



Later that night we went to my Grandparents house for an ASU party! Yes they lost, but we had so much fun hanging out together! And we had nacho's for dinner! Kenzie showed everyone how well she can walk, and Kyle had tons of fun playing with all of my younger cousins!



After the game, we decided to go to the park to play. Kyle had a BLAST!!! And Kenzie didn't have shoes on, so she had to stay on my lap the whole time, and she was NOT very happy about that!!!



At the park, we also ran into a girl that I grew up next door to. she is actually the older sister to my friend Jacy! She was there playing with her two older kids, and I got to meet her newest little one. An adorable five month old little girl.



After the park, we came home, and the kids played quietly in the living room for a little while before it was time to go to sleep. While we were playing, Aaron made the comment that it sounded like something was going on outside. I looked out the window, but didn't see anything.



We then got the kids to bathed and to sleep, and I relaxed on the couch watching THE NOTEBOOK (the best movie ever!!!!) and Aaron played a video game on the computer. The next thing we knew, there was a helicopter continually circling our house. I then got up, and looked out the window again, this time, I saw nothing but police cars, and police officers running from their cars to the building next door to us. I immediately called my mom and explained the situation as far as I knew it, and she told me just to stay inside and make sure that out doors were locked. She then called to find out exactly what was happening for me.



When she called back, she told me that it was really nothing too major. A husband and wife had gotten into a fight that had turned violent, so the police had been called. When the police had arrived, they ran and jumped a fence into a back yard. The helicopter had spotted them, and the police knew exactly where they were. Pretty soon, I heard a police dog barking. I knew it was a police dog, because I know all the dogs that live around here, and this was a MUCH BIGGER SOUNDING DOG!!! The next thing I knew, the police had the people in their cars, and everything was done and over with. Our street was completely quiet again.



I then turned the sound to the movie back up, and continued watching my movie. Aaron laughed at me because he said I looked like I was pouting since all the action was gone, and I looked like I was board again.





Sunday we watched conference...... or at least we attempted to do so.



We actually got to watch the first session pretty well. Kenzie went down for her nap at the beginning of it, and Kyle just played quietly. The second one however, was quite a different story. The kids DID NOT want to be quiet, so we turned the volume up so that we could hear it over them, and they just got louder. Oh well, we did the best that we could.



After it was over, we were invited to my Mom's for Roast and my mom's famous CREAMY POTATOES!!!! I also just so happened to have the ingredients to make peach cobbler, so we took that to share with everyone for dessert.



After we had all finished eating, Kimber decided to get my Mom's video camera out. We spent a while watching old home movies, and reminiscing. One of those movies happened to be a movie that Clint, Kimber, and Kyler made one night when they were board several years ago.



In this movie, they had drawn little faces on our chins, and then made a movie of the chin person talking and singing while one of the other sibblings interviewed them. It was so funny! Then someone came up with the bright idea of making a chin movie #2! So, Kimber, Alicia, and Clint started drawing faces on EVERYONE'S chins. Everyone except for my mom and Kenzie. We then all took our turns being videotaped. Yes I know that it sounds really stupid, but it was so much fun, and so funny! None of us could stop laughing!



We then came home and got the kids ready for bed. They were sooooo tired!! We have had a very eventful few days!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...