OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE

These past two days have been very busy for the kids and I.

Yesterday afternoon, we went with Kimber and my mom to get some things for the kids birthday party this weekend. We had lots of fun shopping! Then Kimber asked Kyle if he would like some french fries! Kyle ofcorse did, so we went to a little resturant by our house, and got the kids some chicken nuggets and french fries. We then went back to my mom's house, and ate. We hung out there for a while, until the kids started to get tired, then my mom and Kimber took us home.

Then thismorning, Aaron's mom got here at about 10:00. She then took the kids and I to what Kyle called "the big toystore" (Toys R Us) After we finished there, we headed to Wall Mart and got a few things that we needed there. And Grandma even surprised the kids with the new Tinkerbelle movie! We then stopped by the grocery store to get some milk that was on sale, and then we headed back home.

It took a couple of trips, but we fianally got everyone, and everything in our house. Then I fixed the kids lunch, and Aaron's mom got her sewing machine out, and fixed a pair of Aaron's pants for him. Kyle was very fascinated by the sewing machine, and it was just as big of a job to try to keep him our of her way.

Then it was time for Grandma to go home. I then put Kenzie down for a nap, put our new movie on for Kyle, and decided to rest for a few minutes. Now all I have to do is dig through my ten thousand bags of old baby clothes, and find the Halloween costume that we got for Kyle when he was Kenzie's age so that she will have a costume for tomorrow.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...