OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, October 27, 2008

A COUPLE OF CHANGES!

First of all, my blog is no longer set to private! This means you do not have to sign in to see it anymore! I know it was a little annoying for some of you, so I took the privacy setting off.

Second of all, Aaron will be writing on his blog again!!! He had told me that he wanted to start a new one since his old one kind of kicked him out as mine did. So, I decided to try and set a new one up for him. However, when I tried to do this, it informed me that soneone was already using that information. So, I decided to try getting into his old account. I only had to change a few things, but IT LET ME IN TO AARON'S ACCOUNT which also gives me access to my old blog again. I was kind of surprised!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...