OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!!!!!

I know that it is very important to vote, and when I am suposed to do so, I studdy what I am suposed to, and vote for what, and who I think would be best. But this DOES NOT mean that I want to hear about politics all the time! And still, I can't even remember howmany phone calls that I have avoided that said YOUR VOTE COUNTS on the caller ID! I have already voted! And when I was confused by an issue, I got the opinions op people that I trust such as my mom, and Aaron's dad. I am going to listen to THEM! not so some STRANGER on the phone telling me how THEY think I chould vote! I think my cousin Michelle said it pretty well here http://knightsinshiningarmor.blogspot.com/2008/10/all-i-need-is-my-caller-id-and-my.html

A pretty funny thing did happen the other day though.

Aaron was at work, and a women came in for some medical tests. She was all about Obama! And when she came up to the front desk, she imformed Aaron that he had to vote for Obama! I guess she went on for quite a while about it, and Aaron just sat there with a sgreight face and waited for his turn to speak. He then said "Mam, I am a Republican." She then looked a little annoyed, and quietly walked to her seat and waited for her turn to get her test done.
I JUST CAN"T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER 5th!!!!!! Then this election will fianally be over!!!!!!! And it's also my sweet little boy's birthday that day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...