Last hight, when we went outside to head to the van, we were plesantly surprised to find that it felt good outside! Aaron thought it felt perfect, and I had wished that I had worn a jacket. I also sudddenly felt bad for the kids. we had dressed them normaly, Kenzie in a onesie, and Kyle in shorts, a T shirt, and sandals. OOPS!
Then later on when it was time to go to sleep, we realized that it was freezing in our apartment! We actually had to turn on the heater. Mostly for the sake of the kids, because they will NOT keep their blankets on!
I am so excited! It is actually cool enough that I can take the kids outside to play now! And when it starts to cool down, it remends me that My favorite time of year is just around the corner!!!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
COOL!!!
Posted by Courtney at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment