I LOVE IT WHEN: Aaron and I are sitting on the couch watching tv after the kids go to sleep!Aaron always just runs his fingers through my hair, and I almost ALWAYS fall asleep in his arms! To me there is no better way to fall asleep!
I LOVE TO HEAR: my kids laughter! It is just so darn cute, and it means that they are happy!
I LOVE TO TAKE: tons of pictures! I know this might be annoying to some people, but in 20 years, it will be so much fun to look back of them!
I LOVE TO EAT: Chocolate, way too much!
I LOVE TO PLAY: With my kids! It is so much fun, and they are just oh so sweet!!!
I LOVE: My family! I couldn't ask for a better one!
Monday, September 15, 2008
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
Posted by Courtney at 3:10 PM
Labels: Courtney, Just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment