OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SNEAKY!

OK, I know that I already posted a few things, but this made me laugh so hard that I had to post this one too!
Today after I got off the computer, I went into the kitchen and started to try a recipe that I thought up, and wanted to try it to see if it would actually work out. After I got it made, I put it in the fridge to cool down, and set. After a while, I realized that the cold air was making the chocolate set too hard, so I set it out on the counter to soften a little.
I then put Kenzie in her highchair, and took her into the kitchen so that I could do the dishes. When I got the dishwasher started, I realized that Kyle was being very quiet and had not come into the kitchen for quite a while.
I walked into the living room, and this is what I found:
He was laying on the floor infront of the TV. I guess my little dessert that I made up tastes pretty good because he got really mad at me when I took it away.
He loves chocolate just as much as the rest of us!
I thought this recipe up all on my own, there was no recipe involved! It is kind of a peanutbutter chocolate fudge, and it actually does taste pretty good! I will post it on my recipe blog in a couple of days!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...