A couple of days ago Kyle started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ALL THE TIME!!! And he sings it really niceley too! So, I thought that I would video tape it and share it with all of you.
However, I was a little surprised to learn that our little guy turns into quite the preformer when the video camera comes on. Here are my attempts to get him singing it normally, but as you will soon see, it didn't quite turn out the way that I had hoped. I will have to try and video tape him singing when he dosn't know that mommy has the camera. So, make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the blog and click on the pause button on the music player. Then scroll back to this post and get a great laugh out of these videos!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
Posted by Courtney at 12:55 PM
Labels: Fun Times, Just for fun, Kyle, Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment