I don't know about you guys, but when I am looking for a recipe to make, I prefer the ones that have pictures! This way I can get an idea of what the food is suposed to look like if I decide to make it. For this reason, I have decided to start slowly adding pictures to the recipes! It will be a slow process. I have a couple of pictures from when the site was on myspace, I will try to add those tomorrow. But for the most part, it will take a while because I have to be able to buy the ingredients to make the recipes. So whenever I make a meal from the site (which I try to do once a week) I will then take a picture of it and add it to the site. I can't make any promises as to how often I will actually be able to do that, but I will try. If you havn't seen my recipe site before, go check it out! There are over 250 recipes now!!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment