First of all, for those of you who don't know, MACKENZIE IS WALKING!!!!! She has been trying for several weeks, and she could take a few steps, but she would then get tired and crawl the rest of the way. While it does mean that I have to chase her more, A LOT MORE, and SHE IS QUICK!!! It has also put her more on Kyle's level, and he se's her more as a friend now. For the past couple of days now, they have just been the best of buddies! It is so cute! It makes me so happy, I almost cried when I was watching them play.
I know it sounds silly, but Kyle went into his room to play, and the next thing I knew, Mackenzie was in there with him, and they were both sitting infront of the toy box just jabering away to each other.
This was the reason why they are so close in age! We wanted them to be each other's playmate, and it is fianally starting to happen!
Monday, September 29, 2008
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That makes me happy, Courtney!! I know that's what you guys wanted and that's really exciting. I bet that even though they'll fight, I'm sure, they'll be good friends growing up.
Post a Comment