OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, September 26, 2008

"I LOVE YOU MORE!"

When Aaron and I were dating we had a little game that we played. Whenever we happened to be holding hands, we would squeeze the other person's hand 4 times. This ment I LOVE YOU MORE. Then the other person would take their turn, and we would just go back and forth like that until one of us fianally gave up. When we realized how much it annoyed my sibblings, we started having this little playful arguement verbaly so that we could annoy them as much as we possably could! It was great fun!

About a week or so ago, Aaron was saying his goodbyes on the way out the door to work. Kyle said "I love you Daddy!" Then Aaron said "I love you more" Aaron then went on to work and we never thought of it again.

Then a couple of nights later, I was sitting next to Kyle's bed while he was falling asleep. When I noticed that he was starting to drift off, I said "I love you Buddy!" And even though he was almost compleetly asleep, he said "I love you more!" This just melted my heart. It was just so cute, and so sweet. Now the phrase I LOVE YOU MORE is his answer whenever anyone tells him that they love him. It is just so sweet!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...