OK, I just have one thing to say today! I have truely learned just how strong our little guy is! The other day, I was sitting on the couch, and all of a sudden the whold couch was moving, I mean literaly scooting away from the wall. I looked over, and Kyle was the one moving it! He's only 2 hears old!!! And I am NOT a small girl!
Now that he has figured out that he can do it, he likes to move it all the time! You know your 2 year old kid is strong when you have to tell him to put the couch back where he found it, several times a day! I think it is kind of amazing personaly!!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
WOW HE'S STRONG!
Posted by Courtney at 3:05 PM
Labels: Funny stories, Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
HAHAHAHA that cracks me up!!! That's so funny. I had to remind Clint the other night that he's only 2. He thought he was older lol
Yep, it's hard dometimes because since he looks and acts so much older, people expect him to behave like a 4 or 5 year old.
It is always interesting to see the look on people's faces when we are in a public place and he throws a tipical 2 year old tantrum. They usually look at us like we are bad people because our kid is acting up, and sometimes I just want to say "He's 2 ok! But I have never done than, and ofcorse never will.
Post a Comment